Wednesday, March 25, 2009

WOMEN: Recipe for waxing..?

Everytime I shave down there it grows back the next day!! and I get rasor burn and I just hate shaving so I want to wax it.


There%26#039;s nooo way I%26#039;m going to get it done professionally.





So can anyone tell me a recipe for wazing down there..and what I%26#039;m supposed to do?


And how long till it starts growing back?





Thank you very much :) All answers are appreciated!
WOMEN: Recipe for waxing..?
I love hairy women down there, let it grow.
WOMEN: Recipe for waxing..?
they sell sally hanson wax, which comes in a little box, and is just strips you warm up in your hands.


you put them on, and pull the hair off. eventually if you keep waxing, it majorly slows hair growth.
Reply:I wouldn%26#039;t make my own wax for %26quot;down there%26quot; if I were you. I made my own wax and tried it on my armpits, and let me just say it drew blood. My hairdresser told me afterwards that it was the wrong type of wax if it causes you to bleed. Most homemade waxes are just sugar, water %26amp; lemon juice, which apparently isn%26#039;t good for anything besides fine hair (ie; facial hair).





I would DEF buy a good wax, or body sugar that specifies %26quot;Bikini Zone%26quot;. Trust me, you%26#039;ll be glad you did :) Salley Hansen or Alexandria are good brands to look for.

No comments:

Post a Comment